Post new topic   Reply to topic    Somewhere I Belong Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flearia

re: Retribution Paladin

Name: Flearia Dragondanser

Game: World of Warcraft

Server: Frostmane - Eu

Level: 0

Faction: Alliance

Race: Draenei

Class: Paladin

Spec1: Retribution

Spec2: Hybrid

Armory: eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmane/Flearia/advanced

Total Playtime on Character:  420+

About me:

Some info about myself:

I live a nowdays pretty social life with friends that I go out with now and then and have fun! Watching tv. talking crap :D going to coffes. Doing some pool and much more fun!

My professions is as an IT Support. Working from 9-5 

How i would discribe myself?

I'm not to talk activ person IRL but i'm a great listener ^^ i'm really really really mischievous :3 make people laugh and the one who puts a smile on everyones face :) Not just by being mischievous but being a lovley person. "attleast what i hear and se"

How comfortable I'm to talk in Voice Com from 1-10?:

At first days it might be around 5-7. When played with the same people for a while it goes up to a 10-12. Not really able to make me stop talking.

What times i play beside Raidtimes:

I'll mostyl be online during work hours if I'v not got any work and i rarly got any work cus i finish them to fast :D After that it's pretty much all time I'm not out with friends. at a day i'm online around 5-6 hr any given day. Maybe not warcraft but any game. 

Around how many hour a week do i play?

Guess around 20-30+ but mostylu more

How long have I'v been playing World of Warcraft:

Played casualy sins 1'st Halloween special ingame. Played untill 3 months left untill Wotlk came out. Then it was hardcore all way up. only downs was start of cata.

Guilds!

Mentionable guilds I'v been in.

The 3 most mentionable guilds all time played! And sponsored guilds are Dreamers-Karazhan. BangOBScure - Emeriss. ReAnimated-Emeriss

Other guilds are not to high but still clearing all hc contents. Names forgotten. But the guilds i'v been most proud of and have had most time in during MoP are: Vilant. Helo Kitty. and the best guild total! Intolerance!

The longest i'v been in the same guild?

That's a hard one. Think it was Dreamers-Karrazhan. 2.5 years

Why i'm applying to you?

Well the biggest reason is that I want a team that are able to take down Garrosh hc before Mystic comes online as the guilds I'v been in earlier all die due to lack of people interest.

The 2'nd reason is I want a guild that is going on and having fun. No clue if you got that but we'll find out.

3'rd Reason is that the only reason i play the game is to raid and be social with the people I raid with in and outside of raid time ingame. If i don't have that. I can just quit the game. 

Any applications running :S?

I don't know about running... But if i would have any other laying around on other guilds it would be strange if they just picked up and started running D:

And if the question is if i got any applicaitons lying around on other guilds**** No i don't atm. Your the first one i'v applyed to after my own precious guild died.

Raiding!

List of Raiding exp!

In my time of raiding. I'v been playing as my 3 main characters. Flearia - Paladin. Spera - hunter. and Mishera - Druid. Different contents meens switching char. or guild switching meent switching char. Today and past 3 years my Paladin have been my BIG main. even tough i'v been raiding fulltime on other char. It's still my big love!

The best times in raiding of my own would be WOTLK. Naxx - ICC as during that time I was top world player and several realm and world first kills!

Started my raiding time during Naxx and quickly became a legend during my time. Doing all contents avalible and ranking myself.

During Cataclysm I was casual during first part. when 2'nd raid come known as Firelands. I cleared it nicely on hc and then DS hc when the time came.

Mop was doing MSV the first week and the week when hc was activated we got 3 hc kills first week. Sadly tough that was the end line for me as I then was lucky enough to get a dull time work! So i quited hardcore then for a time to get setteled in my new work. it followed up to doing tot normal.

Now when SoO came i decides as always to get the last one down on the hardest difficulity posible! It would look bad if i didn't do that and done it all other contents i'v played.

Characters!

Descrive in detail your stat/reforge/gemming priorities. (explain why this the best way to do it):

This isn't something that i'm putting up on any forum! Only talked about ingame.

Describe you playstyle/rotation/glyphs in detail. Include opener, normal rotation and finisher rotations(both MS/OS):

Again. This isn't something that is suposed to be on forums. If the information is wanted. Talk to me ingame about it.

How much dps do I do on a dummy boss over 5 min period?

Around 300k UB i presume. Was around 6 il ago i tested that to se 5 min meters.

Why would you pick me for your core raiding team?

Well you could pick any other but me. But i'm a professional Raider and usualy fill in good in the teams. Fast learning and never a dull moment if i'm aloved to live the raid out with my cheerfull comments and silly going.

Other then that. No more then i'm a great player and usualy one of the main character :)

My battle tag.

Flearia#2838

Who tipped me about the guild?

A character named: Crunos Who wrote to me in whisper when i was starting to serch in trade for a raiding group with similar exp as me.

I also heard that your raid days are almost same as my old ones exept 1 more hr at the end.

Jevaa
GM Assist

Thnx for your application. We currently have 3 retri's already so i am not sure if we could use another one. Ill have a talk later tonight with the other officers so i can give you a clear anwser.

Jeva,

Seriouswolf
Guild Master

Thanks alot for the apply. Pretty much what Jeva said - we'll get back to you as soon as possible - but we are indeed mainly searching for ranged dps. 

Serious

Seriouswolf
Guild Master

Hello again Flearia - We've just had our officer chat and I must admit we're really not super excited about adding another retribution paladin to our roster. If you'd be interested in playing on your hunter we'd be very interested however - but that's up to you obviously. In my opinion you shouldn't feel forced to play anything you don't wanna play so I'm just trying to give you the choice. Anyways - let us know if you'd be interested in playing on your hunter.

Best regards, Serious

Flearia

Hello and Thank you for the reply's.

It's to bad that you don't want my Paladin. Tough i clearly se why with 3 already. 

When it comes to my hunter I'm not sure about that, As of first. I'm not 100% sure in the up to date specifics so i wouldn't feel like I'm doing my usual 120% when raiding.

Second. I don't think you have seen her gear, she is mostly a go fun character of mine during SoO.

Third. I'd rather get my progress on my Paladin up and clear now before switching. 

With that said. I'm going to look for other alternatives. Tough if nothing comes up I'm going to accept your offer and try it out on my Hunter.

Armory of my Hunter: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Frostmane/Spera/simple

Regards

Sharlena

Seriouswolf
Guild Master

I have indeed seen your hunter & gear is honestly not a huge concern of mine.

I can fully understand that you're not interested in swapping main - but now you've had the offer.

Either way we wish you the best of luck.

Cheers, Serious

I'v been thinking and looking. I'm still not sure if i'll be comfortable on my hunter... But i'll give it a try! Also going to take a little time to get used to being ranged and hunter again. /w me ingame or Battletag Flearia#2838 if you people still are interested.

Flearia

Somehow i was not logged in when did that post :o strangly... But it still stands. It's me who wrote it.

Seriouswolf
Guild Master

That sounds great! Welcome onboard in that case - As I'm sick - I will most likely not be logging on WoW today - I will obviously be on tomorrow though. If someone can talk to Flearia and give a g-inv and so on that'd be fantastic. The person you're most likely to encounter would probably be Slushe - Otherwise I'll try to be online from atleast ~ 18 tomorrow and add you Flearia

~ Serious

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Somewhere I Belong Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum